Friday, August 8, 2014

'Happy' cracks the egg

I've heard a few covers of Pharrell's "Happy" and I've loved most. But this one by Alex Boye' cracks our world's hard shell of negativity and lets the light of joy break through.



I'm guilty of reading too much bad news, but sometimes you've got to take a break from it all and just decide to be happeeeee. Like this...

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do!

I nominate Pharrell Williams for a Nobel Peace Prize, and I hope he'll wear his Dudley Do-Right hat by Vivienne Westwood when accepting the award. Why the heck not? It's hard to feel hatred when you hear this song, and it's high time an artist won the prize. Are you with me?

Have a happy weekend!

Love!
Donna Marie

No comments: