Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Day 27 – Are you sabotaging your weight loss goals?

"Why do I keep doing this to myself?"

Does this sound like you? You weigh yourself. You've lost a couple of pounds! Like a dingdong, you go celebrate--with french fries, chocolate cake, sweet potato pie, and sundry other bits and pieces of junk food. Next day, you get on the scale, and horrors! You've gained the two pounds back! What did you expect, a miracle? Listen up: you don't have the luxury of goofing off, not until you've reached your goal. And, don't make it worse by eating more. Get back on your program right away. Put the scale in the garbage if that will help. Don't stop until you've reached your goal.

No more acting silly. I'm going to keep my promise to myself and stick to my goals.

No comments: