Saturday, February 3, 2007

Day 5 – Love your neck!

How do I love my neck? Let me count the ways. I love my neck because it holds up my head. I love my neck because I can wrap designer silk scarves and hang beautiful necklaces from it. I love my neck because it contains everything I need for swallowing good, healthy food. It may be a little thicker than it used to be, but it works just as well as it ever did. Because our necks are so close to our brains, stressful thinking makes it hurt at times. Well, maybe. Truth is, we neglect our necks, take them for granted. Today we're going to love our necks for bearing the pressure of holding up our heads so well. First, take out your prettiest neck accessory and wear it today. Second, sit up straight and tall, and carry yourself regally, like the African queen you are. Third, if the back of the neck hurts from stress, roll it, tilt it, stretch it, knead it. Roll it around and around. Tilt it from side to side. Now, doesn't that feel better?

I will bless my neck throughout the day for doing such fabulous work.

No comments: